Giving a seller your feedback helps not only them, but also any future buyers get an idea of what your interaction was like.
Writing a review could also help boost a seller’s reputation through star ratings and will also give them the information they need to improve their services.
Here’s how you can write your own review:
Step 1: Go to the seller’s Shop and click on the Feedback tab. Here you’ll see other buyers’ reviews and their star rating.
Step 2: Click on the “Write a Review” link.
Step 3: In the “Make a Review” dialog box, you’ll find the following:
• Buyer/Seller – Select “Buyer”
• Star Rating – Give the seller a rating of your overall experience with them
• Subject Field – Give your review a title
• Feedback Text Field – Write your review here
• Recommendation – Choose either “Yes” or “No” whether or not you recommend this seller to other buyers.
Step 4: Click “Submit Review” to send your feedback or click “Cancel” to discard your review.