The Sold Items page shows you a record of all the items you’ve sold in your shop. Here’s how to view your sold items.
Step 1: Go to the Dashboard page.
Step 2: Click “As a Seller” then on “Sold Items”
Within this page you’ll be able to see details such as:
• Item name
• The name of the buyer
• Date of purchase
• Posted price
• Sold price
The Return Requests page lets you view all the return requests your shop has received. Here are the steps to view your return requests:
Step 1: Go to the Dashboard.
Step 2: Click “As a Seller” then on “Return Requests.” From here, you’ll see the products being returned, the return action as well as the item’s current status.
Step 3: Click on the request you want to open.
Step 4: Once a request is open, you’ll be able to view the details of the request such as:
• Return ID
• Product name
• Buyer name
• Return reason
• Return action (Return, Replace or refund)
• Attachment (Proof of damaged product)
• Buyer comments
Step 5: Click the drop-down menu on the right to update the status of the return request which will then notify the requestor.
• Pending - If you haven’t acknowledged receipt of the ticket
• Received/In-Progress – To notify the requestor that you’ve received the ticket and are working on the issue.
• Cancelled – If you want to cancel the ticket or have decided that it’s invalid.
• Closed – If the issue has been resolved and you want to close the ticket.